Regular workshops (monthly or fortnightly), building up foundation skills.
- WHEN? These will start again in SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER
- TIMES? They currently run in the afternoons from 1-4pm. (If you’re interested but because of distance/location, you would prefer a full day as an alternative, please contact me).
- DAYS? Beginners – Wednesdays, Intermediate – Tuesdays. If you’re interested but these days are inconvenient, please contact me to discuss.
- COST? The cost is €100 for each set of 4 workshops.
- MATERIALS? Occasionally, I’ll provide some of the materials, but on the whole, you’ll need to bring your own.
There are two levels – Beginners and Intermediate.
If you’ve never used sewing machine, or you last used one decades ago, or you’ve had a bad experience in the past – this might be suitable for you.
Broken into 4 sets of 4 workshops I start with the very basics of learning to use a sewing machine, the settings, the tension, seams and seam allowances.
Please read through the link below “2017 Beginners’ Workshops” for more detailed information.
If you’ve already covered my Beginners course or have a similar level of skills/experience, you might be interested on building on your skills.
Again, broken into 4 sets of 4 workshops There will be more independent work (with guidance), more choice over/within projects, but still the intention is to build up and improve your skills, experiences and – just as important – your confidence.
Please read through the link below “2017 Intermediate Sewing Workshops” for more detailed information.