New for this year – residential weekends which include Saturday and Sunday* in the studio, and Saturday night accommodation. Introduced because I was asked to run two such weekends last year, when two friends spent the weekend sewing and socialising together. (You can extend your stay if you wish). Alternatively, you may wish to arrive on Friday evening so you are here ready to start on the Saturday. The cost of the extra night is £50.
- WHEN? Available on request and subject to a minimum of 2 people.
- TOPIC? Choose from any of the workshops/skills advertised under the “Regular” and “Day” workshops headings, to create exactly the weekend you want. You could even do my popular “Beginners Sewing” course this way, instead of each set of workshops consisting of 4 half days, you could spend two whole days in the Studio. (The “Beginners Sewing” is made up of a total of 16 half day sessions and by the end of it, you should be able to make garments, even if you are a complete beginner at the start).
- ACCOMMODATION? In a private room with en-suite/private shower room and wc, use of a full kitchen/sitting room with TV, DVDs, iPod dock. See “Accommodation” tab.
- MEALS? Self-catering.
- TIMES? From Saturday 10am until Sunday 4pm/5pm. Each day runs from 10am – 4pm or 5pm with a lunch break ) and two tea breaks.
- COST? It might vary a little according to content, but the standard charge is €180 per person.
- MATERIALS? Occasionally, I’ll provide some of the materials, but on the whole, you’ll need to bring your own.
* If you would prefer mid-week days instead of Sat/Sun, this might be possible, depending on my other workshop commitments. Please just email to discuss.